3-D TV, Glasses-Free Is A Dreaming or Fact



3-D TV Glasses-Free
3-D TV Glasses-Free 
A new report says that Toshiba is developing televisions that don't require the person watching to wear special 3-D glasses.And other report LG is developing television that don't need batteries for glasses. If this is true, then the other television manufacturer's better step up their game.

3-D televisions started hitting the market earlier this year and predicting will booming in this Year, but combined with the current economic situation and the fact that you have to have 3-D glasses available for every person that wishes to watch one of these new models, sales have been slow. For me-I never buy the "newest" technology. I let them work the bugs out first and then IF I need a new item to replace an old one, OR if the technology is a "must-have", I'll purchase it. I was waiting for at-home 3-D to improve and I don't particularly need a new TV. The only reason at this point I would replace my TV is to make more room in my living room. I currently have an older big screen that takes up a BIG spot on my carpet, but the cost is not worth the upgrade right now.

When going to watch the movies, wearing those 3-D glasses is not a pleasant experience for most people. Many people get headaches from them and while the 3-D viewing is fantastic, most will agree that having to wear those glasses is pretty uncomfortable, especially if having to wear them over regular eye glasses.because many people uncomfortable if wearing glasses for a long time.

Toshiba is utilizing technology that is already in existence. Display models of 3-D televisions enable people standing at certain angles to the television to view it in 3-D without the aid of glasses. Evidently Toshiba is improving on Mitsubishi technology which involves transmitting different images at hundreds of separate angles in order to create an illusion of depth and dimension. I still won't buy the first one out. Technology advances at such a rate, that within 6 months to a year of the release, the technology will be much better. It may not be Toshiba that does it, but someone will succeed.

My idea of the absolute greatest televisionall 3-D viewing on demand, without glasses; utilizing Corning's Gorilla Glass, so that there is no frame required, which makes it truly flat-screen; and wireless technology so that you can just hang it and not worry about cords, power or otherwise...and 3-D quality like you get in the movies. It would also be absolutely perfect if the flat screen could display a picture or favorite piece of art or text while not in use. Then I'd be willing to pay the price and replace my currently working, but dinosaur-sized television.
 
Rating For This Article is : 4.5
Description: 3-D TV, Glasses-Free Is A Dreaming or Fact Rating: 4.0 Reviewer: Mahfudz ItemReviewed: 3-D TV, Glasses-Free Is A Dreaming or Fact


Responses

0 Respones to "3-D TV, Glasses-Free Is A Dreaming or Fact"

Post a Comment

 
Return to top of page Copyright © 2010 | Platinum Theme Converted into Blogger Template by HackTutors